Maggi Pizza | Eggless Cheesy Maggi Pizza Recipe
Cheesy Maggi Pizza Recipe
- 2 pack Maggi
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- 1 Tomato cut into cubes
- 1 Capsicum cut into cubes
- 1 Onion cut into cubes
- 2 Mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 4 Black Olives sliced (optional)
- 1 pack Maggi magic masala
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Pizza Seasoning
- Take a saucepan and boil 2 cups of water.
- Add Maggi to boiling water and put some Maggi masala to it. Allow it to boil for 5 minutes till it is boiled up to 80%
- Now take a baking tray and spread the boiled noodles onto it
- Add two tablespoons of cornflour to the boiled noodles and mix it well. Keep it aside till the base gets stuck well with the noodles
- Apply pizza sauce on the top of the base of the noodle
- Further add some mozzarella cheese to it
- Next take the cubes of veggies such as tomato, onion, capsicum and add them to the existing base
- Also, add slices of mushroom and black olives to it
- Now spread some grated mozzarella cheese on the top of it
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of Maggi magic masala, chili flakes, oregano, and pizza seasonings as toppings
- Next take the baking tray, put it inside the microwave, and bake it at 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes
- Now check if the cheese has melted completely
- Take the baking tray out of the microwave. By shifting the pizza to a serving plate, slice it into pieces
- Lastly, add some oregano and chili flakes as toppings
- Serve it hot and enjoy your meal
Today’s generation mostly lives on fast food. They cannot think of their existence without that. Among much such fast food, Maggi is another popular name in every Indian household. Easy to make, Maggi is the best option when it comes to satiating one’s hunger. But when it comes to experimenting with Maggi, how many of us do that? One can easily prepare a lot of dishes with Maggi. One such recipe is Fusion Maggi. This recipe combines both Maggi and Pizza in one dish. Therefore, it is a good option to prepare when you have to satisfy the taste buds of both pizza lovers as well as Maggi lovers.
This dish uses Maggi to create a taste not only similar to the noodles itself but also the taste of pizza along with it. It can be prepared simply as well as giving it a cheesy feel by loading it up with grated mozzarella cheese as per the demand of the guests. Not only this, as many veggies as one wants can be included in this, including a wide range of exotic ones such as olives, baby corn, mushrooms, etc.
To prepare this first boil the noodles to 80%. For this, one needs to use cornstarch and mix it well with the boiled noodles to get it properly stuck. After that put it on a baking tray and apply a layer of pizza sauce on top of it. Further, add some mozzarella cheese along with the veggies. You can use as many veggies as you want.
Here I have used cubes of onion, capsicum, tomatoes, and slices of
mushroom and black olives. Now to make it cheesy, add some more grated mozzarella cheese to it. Lastly, sprinkle a tablespoon of Maggi magic masala, oregano, chili flakes, and pizza seasoning as toppings. Put the baking tray inside the microwave and let it bake for about 25 minutes. Take it out of the oven and sprinkle some more oregano and chili flakes as final toppings.
A perfect evening meal. Cut it into slices and serve it hot to your guests. Let them enjoy this new recipe of fusion Maggi.